Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingphilip42 Mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingphilip_42

Kingphilip42 Mod app Empty
PostSubject: Kingphilip42 Mod app   Kingphilip42 Mod app EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Name(IRL): Philip

IGN:Kingphilip42

What have you build on the server: Kingphilip42 Mod app EgBxo
This is my Artificial Intelligence unit. It can make decisions on its own, and can be used as a simulated second player in multiplayer games. It will pick one answer, and shut down until it is told to reset. It is completely and truly random. Most randomizers run off of mathematical equations, but this does not. There is no pattern, so you always have a fair chance of beating the AI at its own game. I have it currently set up with an example of Rock Paper Scissors as a game it could play (with 3 outputs that it randomly picks) but could be used for many other purposes.

Why do you want to be a Moderator: I really see potential in this server. I have been a mod or admin on 5 other servers, one of which had about 50 people online at a time on average. I am familiar with Bukkit, and how it works. I know the commands, and how/when to use them. I know the server rules, and follow them closely. I would like to become a bigger part of this server.

If someone would be spamming what would you do: I would warn them if they were not using a hacked client to spam. If they were hacking, then I'd use /kick and alert an admin.

If someone is greifing what do you do: If they weren't hacking to grief, then I'd tell them to fix the damage and watch them do it. If they were hacking, then I'd /kick and tell an admin.
Back to top Go down

Kingphilip42 Mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: