Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application - Graphiicz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graphiicz

Moderator Application - Graphiicz Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application - Graphiicz   Moderator Application - Graphiicz EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Name(IRL): Billy

IGN: Graphiicz

What have you build on the server:(picture) I haven't built a lot on this server, and if I'm honest I don't think that should be an essential for the rank I am applying for. I have noticed anyway that the job of a Moderator is not to build but to look over people, watch them, and guide them. This is what I intend to do.

Why do you want to be a Moderator: I want to be a Moderator on this server to increase the stability of it, to catch and dispose of griefers, and most importantly; to help players out - not just new ones, but anyone who has a question. I realise how a lot of Mods/Admins here don't know a lot about the server. One even accused a GUEST of griefing, not realising that guests can't break blocks. I feel I could really help with things like discipline.

If someone would be spamming what would you do: If they were using something like a client spam, immediate action would need to be taken. ie A kick or a ban, depending on the severity of the spam. If it was someone repeatedly saying something like "admin" or "help" I would first ask them what they needed. If for some reason they carry on, they would get a warning, then a kick.

If someone is greifing what do you do: Obviously I will memorise their username at my current rank, whether that be writing it down just remembering. If I was a rank that could ban/kick, I would first ask them politely to repair the grief, should they not do so or continue to grief, a ban could be necessary.

I would also like to add that I have lots of experience with Moderating a server and feel I could really help you guys out. Also, one of your current Moderators, Kaval, will vouche for me as I have known her for a long time on other servers and she knows how well I can moderate a server.

Sincerely, Graphiicz.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - Graphiicz
Page 1 of 1