Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaval

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 pm

I am only going to assume the application for Admin is similar to that of the mod one, being the fact there is no template for the admin application. That being said:

Name(IRL): Viktoria

IGN: Kaval

What have you build on the server: I must admit I am not the builder kind. My skills are rather lacking and such rubbish would taint even the shadows of the other builds it would lay in wake of. So no, I am rather a wanderer and chat watcher. Though, do not assume I am a bad player simply because I lack the skills to proclaim my authority through aesthetic builds.

Why do you want to be a Moderator Admin: I have noted the lack of knowledge most mods and admins know about their own server. Things seem to go a mess and its much like a sanbox play ground out there. Childish and chaotic with the occasional finger pointing at the innocent. I have been an admin on several other servers, most with limits exceeding that of 30 players and I know how to handle a heavy workload that can come with being an Administer. The server it'self seems to be constantly getting wrecked with griefers and spammers yet griefers tend to go freely and spammers take quite a while before getting banned themselves. That and I find it rather sad that I, a builder, can better resite and even had to inform an Admin of the rules as if it was new to them. So please, keep me in consideration for a rank up. I wont disappoint.

If someone would be spamming what would you do: Well it depends on the kind of spam really. Hacked client spams of course should be delt with immanently in a ban or kick (if you are a moderator). Spam via attention by a common builder or guest might be just a kickable offence or end it in something so simple as a question as to why they are doing such. The 'Help' spam doesn't really fit in with most, best delt in inquiring to what the person needs assistance in and inform them to please not spam the chat up again.

If someone is greifing what do you do: If they are griefing me with my current rank I'd first ask the obvious question, what are they doing? I understand some people do not know of the store and are simply trying to acquire items for themselves as the border neglects them of their mineing rights. Of course if they continue without acknowledged my questions I would alert a staff member. If none are present I would simple then take screenshot of the offender doing his deed and post them either here or upon the minecraftforums topic. Things are different when a mod or admin in finding a griefer, again all should ask what the person was doing to find out of their intents were really to mindlessly destroy another's creation or not. A warning to those who need items, possibly a kick. Those who ignore you, a warning via kick. Those who come back and continue should most likely face a ban.

I have looked upon the denied applications and seen that if requestion a one sentence notice is said to them informing their denial. I ask you to not simply do that and elaborate a bit more to me as why I could not be a Admin (or even supervisor). Much obliged.

~Kaval
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1